The majestic villa is located on a rectangular terrace on the top of a hill.
Santi di Tito projected it.
Access is via an avenue of cypresses. The garden of the villa is on two terraces: the first is a huge lawn where holm oaks, horse chestnuts and cypresses were planted in the 19th century, the second is an “Italian-style” garden with square-shaped flowerbeds and pots of lemons.
In 1933 the property was bought by the brothers Carlo and Giulio Marchi. The brothers, with the fundamental contribution of Elena Marchi Luling, completed its extraordinary architecture, restoring the original Michelangelesque design.
In 1938 the famous landscape architect Pietro Porcinai created a rectangular pool, in yellow and gray quartzite with a serena stone edge, set in the lawn near the entrance avenue: the position of the pool was designed to reflect the facade of the villa in the water.